Well, where to next? It seems to me a reasonable next step--having argued in favor of blessing same-sex unions--would be to apply the argument against the most cogent cases made to the contrary. I should have thrown Barth in there, I suppose; most of these conservative writers seem to me to work from his notion of complementarity. There are a few pieces from the Anglican right, like True Union in the Body?--my impression is that whatever they have to say in terms of against blessing SSUs will be better said by one of the authors below.
1. Gagnon, The Bible and Homosexual Practice
2. ----- & Via, Homosexuality and the Bible: Two Views
3. Grenz, Welcoming but not Affirming
4. Hays, The Moral Vision of the New Testament
5. Hays in Siker (ed), Homosexuality in the Church
6. Scola, The Nuptial Mystery
7. John Paul II, Man and Woman He Created Them
So, what do you think?